You should know Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Samsung Galaxy On8
Ahead of Release, These are Specifications and Prices of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with 1TB Memory
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – As we know, Samsung has always launched two flagship smartphones each year. The Galaxy Note and Galaxy S-Series. Some time ago, we certainly have heard the news of the release of Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus in the Mobile World Congress 2018 event. Many are also waiting for this one flagship smartphone because the design alone looks very premium.
After the release, the public was also shocked by the leak of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 which seemed to start appearing.
Galaxy Note series
You need to know, the Galaxy Note series is usually equipped with specifications that are far more capable than the Galaxy S series. Moreover, the ability of the S-Pen stylus that it has makes Galaxy Note is always at the forefront of the smartphone world.
For this time, Samsung Galaxy 9 and Samsung Galaxy 9 Plus will definitely lose quality in some ways. So, this time we forget for a moment about the existence of Samsung Galaxy 9.
Let’s discuss the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 only because the release will be reported sometime soon.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Reporting from phoneArena, Friday (03/08/2018), the memory of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is also confirmed to have maximum storage space reaching 1TB.
- Besides having a choice of 512 GB of internal memory, Note 9 also supports a microSD slot with a maximum capacity of 512GB.
- For the kitchen, Snapdragon 845 processor is used, which is supported by 6GB RAM and 128GB / 512GB ROM.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will carry a 6.4-inch OLED type screen with QHD + resolution.
- For the aspect ratio itself, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will use an 18.5: 9 aspect for the Infinity Display screen.
- This is certainly better than the 18: 9 aspect ratio which I feel is good enough. The screen itself uses the Gorilla Glass 5 layer which is the latest screen version at this time.
- In addition, the Note 9 also offers a long-lasting battery with a capacity of 4,000 mAh, this is according to leaked photos of the retail box from the Galaxy Note 9.
- Other information obtained, this sophisticated smartphone will carry the Android OS 8.0 Oreo as well as the Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus.
Samsung Performs Large Projects on the Galaxy Note Series
After the Galaxy Note 8 was released, Samsung turned out to prepare the next project quickly, the Galaxy Note 9. This is certainly not the case for Samsung caliber companies. Usually, Samsung will take a break sometime after completing large projects such as the Note phablet series.
BJ Kang as Samsung Electronics’ Mobile Communications Business also revealed this. At that time Samsung did decide to prepare the Galaxy Note 9 even though the preparation process in the series was quite heavy.
According to him, Samsung’s technicians are currently refining the S Pen to be better and give it a lot of features. As we know, this S Pen is a hallmark of the Samsung Galaxy Note series.
The Galaxy Note 9 will be introduced next August 9 at the Samsung Galaxy Unpacked program
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be sold at prices starting from
- $1,000 (£899 / AU$1,499 / AED 3,699) for 128GB/6GB
- $1,250 (£1,099 / AU$1,799 / AED 4,599) for 512GB/8GB
For consumers who buy pre-order, they will get some bonuses in the form of Samsung TV for free and bundling packages for one year and cashback.
Official Launch, Samsung Galaxy On8 with Dual Cameras and AI Technology
Samsung Galaxy On 8 is the latest mid-range smartphone from Samsung. This smartphone is the successor of the previous series, the Galaxy On7 Prime, which was officially launched earlier this year.
Reporting from the Indian Digits (1/8/2018), Samsung has finally launched the Samsung Galaxy On8 in India. One of the most noticeable improvements from the previous series is the dual camera on the back.
The dual rear camera has been supported by artificial intelligence technology (AI), which has the ability to fiddle with the background and front like professional photographers.
The resolution of the main camera on this smartphone is 16 megapixels, with an aperture f / 1.7. While the resolution for the secondary camera itself is 5 megapixels, and has a 5 / 1.9 lens opening. Besides having a capable resolution, the dual rear camera is also equipped with the Live Focus function. So it can be used to produce photos with a bokeh effect. Cool again some additional features are also given in order to impress the users more in terms of photography. Some of these features include Background Blur Shape, which can be used to add soft light effects to various contextual shapes.
Samsung Galaxy On8 specifications
- Samsung Galaxy On8 comes with a frame that is so thin (Infinity display). This smartphone is equipped with a 6-inch AMOLED panel screen, with a ratio of 18.5: 9.
- Unibody smartphones that have polycarbonate material can expand the screen without changing the overall size of the device.
- Regarding its performance requirements, the Galaxy On8 has been supported by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC and is reinforced with 4GB RAM capacity so as to optimize application performance.
- Uniquely, in the Indian market this smartphone is also equipped with the Chat Over Video feature, so users will be able to watch videos while chatting.
- Even though it’s chatting, the video watching activity of the users will not be disturbed. Because the transparent keyboard will appear pop-up above the video.
- This smartphone is also equipped with Samsung Mall feature which will greatly help users in the shopping because it can be used by utilizing AI technology.
- The way it works is quite simple, the user will only have to click on one of the product images. After that, various e-commerce platforms that sell these items will automatically exit.
Users can also choose the product precisely and quickly.
Price of Samsung Galaxy On8
Reporting from GSM Arena, the Samsung Galaxy On8 can pre-order starting August 6, 2018, and is priced at INR 17,000 ($ 250 / € 210).
For the color choices themselves, this smartphone comes with a choice of black and blue.
The choice is yours. Read the again for clarifying which one you like.